Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Coastal Ford Squamish requires a results oriented Journeyperson Technician to join our energetic and dynamic team. This is a full time position located at our state-of-the-art dealership in beautiful Squamish, BC.
* Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
* Accurately documents all work performed;
* Road tests vehicles;
* Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are excited to offer:
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
* Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
* Top industry remuneration, medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan (benefits commence upon completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
* Red Seal Certification with a minimum of 4 years' experience in automotive repair;
* Valid class 5 driver's license required;
* Technical and computer skills required;
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you, please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'careers' link to apply.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|